Philippine Canadian News aims to fill the gap with news coverage of Filipino communities while also linking them to their homeland, the Philippines.
Ted Alcuitas, Publisher
Graphic design, WordPress Web Design and Development, UX Design
The publisher would like to increase website traffic growth and audience engagement to bring in potential revenue from advertisements.
- 55% Canada, 26% Philippines
- Filipino Canadian immigrants
- 70% access the site by mobile
It was determined that site visitors are not staying long at the site after reading one article. Bounce rate was at 83%. * Bounce rate is defined as the percentage of visitors to a particular website who navigate away from the site after viewing only one page.
Refreshed and updated branding and a website redesign.
- Reduced bounce rate from 83% to 26%
- Increase responsiveness in mobile devices
- Improve navigation and ease page load to increase loading speed
- Increase social media presence and improve audience engagement
- Addition of strategic advertising placements
❝ I have worked with Monica in planning and implementing my website and I find her a very reliable and effective team player which could be an asset to any organization❞
PhilippineCanadianNews, Publisher & Editor