I have worn many hats aside from designer. Assistant animator, graphic technician, teacher, team leader and manager.
I’m based in lovely British Columbia and spend most of my time working on designing and building WordPress websites, branding, graphics illustration for businesses and non-profit organizations.
- Born and raised in the Philippines. Finished my Bachelor of Fine Arts at the University of Santo Tomas.
- Until 2008 – Worked in animation, printing, publishing, and then my dream company, Philippine Daily Inquirer.
- 2008 – Moved to British Columbia, Canada and started working with a Canadian financial tech company, Davis + Henderson
- 2010-2011 – Completed BCIT web technologies certificate while working full-time then setup my freelance business doing graphic and web design
- 2016 – Left the financial tech world and focused on web design and on my next adventure
- 2018 – Brainstation User Experience Design, Vancouver
- 2019 – Interaction Design Foundation
I am a proud member of the Growing Room Collective as their Graphic Designer and Web Manager. Room Magazine is Canada’s oldest feminist literary journal and has published fiction, poetry, creative nonfiction, art, interviews, and book reviews for forty years. And also a part of the team of Lara Spence Web Design and Business Writing as graphic and web designer.
Think you are ready to start working on a new project?
Tell me more about the project by filling out a short form