I’m based in lovely British Columbia and spend most of my time designing and building WordPress websites, branding, graphics illustration for businesses and non-profit organizations.
- Born and raised in the Philippines. Finished my Bachelor of Fine Arts at the University of Santo Tomas
- Worked in animation, printing, publishing, and then my dream company, Philippine Daily Inquirer
- Moved to British Columbia, Canada and started working with a Canadian financial tech company, Davis + Henderson
- BCIT Web Technologies Certificate while working full-time.
- Setup my business doing graphic and web design
- 2018 – Brainstation User Experience Design, Vancouver
- 2019 – Continuously learning at Interaction Design Foundation
Born and raised in Pateros
I’m an immigrant from the Philippines.
Burnaby, BC Canada is my new home but I still have strong ties with my motherland. I can speak and swear in Tagalog. I try to speak a dialect Kapampangan but I get puzzled looks when I do.
Assistant animator, teacher/trainer, graphic designer, operations people manager, web designer, UX/UI designer
My pronouns are she/her. My family is my priority. I’m a semi-capable cook. I like books, old buildings, historical figures, and taking photos. Next to my husband, my nieces and nephew are my favourite people.
I like keeping things simple.