About the Company
The Canadian Evaluation Society Educational Fund (CESEF) provides scholarships and other learning opportunities for Canadians who want to deepen their knowledge in the field of program evaluation.
- Increase group membership
- Promote member benefits
- Encourage member engagement by volunteering
- Update branding including logo design
- Complete website redesign to make the site responsive to mobile devices and update content
The client worked with us to create a new logo and branding. We created a simple and clean design with natural colour theme. We updated their Wild Apricot website integrating new branding and making it responsive to mobile devices.
Role: Logo design, Web design, web development, testing
Create a bilingual logo design. Must be similar to sister company logo
- The graphic I used is of a book. Four open books to signify learning or intense study. Reader is invisible but angle of the books are positioned as if being read on a table by 4 people to signify collaboration.
- I created two colour palette options.
- First one using the two shades of blue used by Evaluation Canada.
- The second one in different colours to signify diversity in the organization.
- The font I used is sans serif type. Simple and professional using the blue colour palette.
- Option 1: Avenir Next – wider and rounder
- Option 2: Abel – narrower. Because the organization name is long with English/French, I chose this font to reduce the width of the logo so it fits better on your business collateral like your business card.